Saturday, June 2, 2007

Opening Note


The Palm Foleo has been announced and pretty much bashed to death before it has even taken flight. I have as many negative things to say about the device shown at the D Conference as anyone else BUT... I am going to give it a chance.

If you follow this blog you will be witness to my findings. I will order up the device DAY 1 that it is available and I will be generous with my coverage and critique of the unit. I am also open to others feedback (so please feel free to post) - BUT I do ask that we keep it constructive (of value).

Ok, first post done. I will be updating as the days go by in anticipation of the device to give some of my ideas regarding the proposed 'Prodect Catagory' (Mobile Companion) and to give feedback on what we do already know, as well as what we can only HOPE for!

Best Regards to all (even if it is only my dog that sees this :)

Adam
Portland, OR

Forum Name: VTA

2 comments:

UnwiredBen said...

This is Ben Combee from the Palm Foleo development team. I just added you to my feed reader.

I hope you like the device -- many of the people that have actually tried it out have become big fans. It's not for everyone, but I'm glad you're giving us a fair shake.

Adam Clement said...

Welcome Ben, thrilled you will be checking in on my progress with the Foleo. Do check back offten, I will be posting some notes on RAM and Power/Charging over the next two days...