Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"It's Not A Laptop"


There is now a whole page at the Palm site to explain why, how etc the Foleo is not a laptop. I might be an ant in the grand scheme of marketing geniuses but I think the best way to have got across that the Foleo was not a laptop would have been to not have made it a laptop?

This seams like a perfect scenario for some college textbook to use at some future date as to how NOT to market a product.

Anyway go have a look so you don't look a fool when you try to explain to your 4 year old or grandmother that it is not a laptop.

AND - Just in case you are in doubt, YES I am still very excited to get my Foleo and think it will be a killer lapto... woops I mean companion to my work life, while I am mobile..

Link Here:
http://www.palm.com/us/products/mobilecompanion/foleo/unlike-a-laptop.html

No comments: